Monday, January 11, 2010

Town House Motel Why Has He Never Taken Me To His House?

Why has he never taken me to his house? - town house motel

I have this great man for 2 months, traveling with his work, so we can see that on Saturday night, he rented a motel room, and I'll come home Sunday afternoon.He invited me to join when you go to town to work on the phone and the computer all day, but what bothers me is that I never brought home. He is divorced and lives alone. Why do you rent a room in a week

8 comments:

pandaqt said...

Maybe he is not living at home
be prepared to show or not, and where they live
You should know first U

pandaqt said...

Maybe he is not living at home
be prepared to show or not, and where they live
You should know first U

xenial said...

Are you sure that you are divorced? He could lie, for it is really alarming that rents a room every week, if you have a house. Why you should go through all that trouble if you hide something. Maybe if he says that he travels with his family. Who knows. You really, but you should really know what happens. I really hope I'm wrong.
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!

shelly said...

I think it could be ..... Deception and Cheetos (HES Cheatin with you) I heard DADI and tlkin on the word, if it does not prompt your house could Cheatin b: / Sorry, I could be wrong

kowana7c... said...

I know, only 2 months. What makes you think he to tell the truth
The sound of small fish. If you really like this guy, not more research on them.
I wish him all the best.

Render M said...

probably not divorced

Render M said...

probably not divorced

Your Mother said...

His house is a cardboard box

Post a Comment