Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pokemon Guide Book For Soul Silver Clueless: Help With "pokemon Book" Request For Christmas!?

Clueless: Help with "pokemon Book" request for christmas!? - pokemon guide book for soul silver

I am a letter from Santa for children in need and that I think of buying clothes for my kids to read 11 years, also wrote that he really wants a book of Pokemon.
I think you're not a video game, I am afraid to buy worng book.
He calls the directory with all Pokemon Pokemon characters or manga / comic book to read?
I really want to make him happy, so if you know what you're saying, Let me know!

2 comments:

ickythum... said...

Pokemon Pokedex Book that may arise.
Buy embargo is fully completed.
PS U really attentive.

Asiancat said...

It's easy. It is a book with all pokemon on the list. "http://www.google.com/products/catalog? ... I found it, and you find a book with all the pokemon in it. I hope I helped.

Post a Comment