Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can Drinking Chocolate Milk Cause Dark Stool What Else Can I Do To Be Healthier?

What else can i do to be healthier? - can drinking chocolate milk cause dark stool

Any tips? These are the things im doing:

-Vegetarian
Canned and frozen n
-Avoid processed food
"I try to eat vegetables instead of boiling in pan
Replacement of rice in rice
-Replace white bread with 12 loaves of whole wheat grains without HFCS
Rich in fiber, though I sometimes do not see this as
"Not more than fill my stomach (I try not to even full)
Tea drink green tea almost every day, but sometimes black, thanks to antioxidants
"No candy (I eat chocolate, but not often .. I prefer dark chocolate)
"No soda
"No junk food (unless my stomach is empty .. I think it is better, cuz nothing in the stomach, problems may arise waste)
Reducing sugarsand sodium intake
"Love eating grass
Fast-food meal 90% discount
Drink soy milk
Chew --

and here are my goals:

"Drink lots of water
"Try the raw food
Stop with table sugar (IM from now) honey instead of the sick
"Maybe by enzymes of the consultation
-Eat only fruits and vegetables
Plant-my own fruit and vegetables (I'm going to take years before this)
-Avoid processed foods, even more than I am now
"Start to have more fruit! And a good selection
"Having smaller meals or snacks every 3-4 hours

I know you do other things that I can not remember, but also those things to me:) thank you!

5 comments:

Adrian T. "Captain Canuck&q said...

His health food crap, after a certain time. Last night for dinner, I ate a roast 3 pounds, spaghetti and corn ... thats my normal diet ... a lot of meat and carbs, and my heart is 38 with a perfect blood pressure ... My blood carbon monoxide level is 99%

I'm eating healthy and mature blood crappy

JIron said...

Keep doing what you do to relax and do moderation in everything you do. I basically eating and lifting and 8 hours sleep (which should also) and not cardio HIIT fear.

Tweetybi... said...

Frozen vegetables are really very fit and healthy.
Renowned chefs in Paris, is known to use frozen peas, because they hold their color as well.

Melissa S said...

Exercise! runnning especially:)

serenity... said...

Less time on the computer.
Enter ridiculous. ESP, because no one is sure what is really healthy. Fewer carbs? No less sugar? maybe
If you do not work do not get the carbohydrates and sugars RDE / WDM your brain, so healthy?

HDL is unhealthy? Perhaps, but certainly better than LDL.

The healthiest thing you can do it, is not to be healthy STRESS

The tea can be healthy, but caffeine can be a problem. Caffeine intoxication heard of him? You can even in the water!

Let me be clear that the conventional wisdom reigns in the East. "Everything in moderation" is a phrase that has survived for a reason.

I will leave his post this, people living withmore than 100, you usually have in common? I will tell you to enjoy the things and do not mind the stress at work is a giant killer.

Post a Comment