Friday, February 12, 2010

Free Sample Permission To Enter Letter Copyright Issues With Use Of Music In A Site?

Copyright issues with use of music in a site? - free sample permission to enter letter

I am a web developer. I developed a Flash site and want to use music in the background. I want the kind of music can be known without violating copyright laws to use. I use a specific frequency band. You should contact the label and ask permission? What is the whole procedure in this type of work?
Can I get a free sample to be renewed? As long as this problem should be free to use?

if anyone would by this great, helped me with instructions and links.
Thank you very much

George

2 comments:

cat said...

There's music CDs are for these things (like copy image free of charge) is available for use in UK use video used in order to be organized by topics: air, animals, little thing. . . a quick search for Royalty Free.

... But I think if an artist, a specific song you want to use, "could" communicate with the record company to implement its use, but I think it would be very very expensive (unless, of course, group or performer is virtually unknown, in which case you may like a good price ...?)

Jeff B said...

Should not make, when trying your videos () with the help of an ad, then no effort, leave used the song. If the song is played publicly on radio or television, then you probably do not need anything. I do not know if das

Post a Comment