Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Refrigerator For Sailboats What Is The Best Location For My Garage Refrigerator?

What is the best location for my garage refrigerator? - refrigerator for sailboats

I am a garage refrigerator and tries to determine the best location in my garage. I'm in North Carolina and in a standard double garage. The middle door of the back wall of the garage to the kitchen.

Should I the refrigerator from the sides of the garage by the weather? I have found in the refrigerator closer to the kitchen door as possible?

The question is, of course, determine the direction the refrigerator door open.

Is it wise to a desk or a table near the fridge have?

Any suggestions would be appreciated because my garage for the delivery of the refrigerator bin reorganization. I do not care if I have to run a new outlet in the garage fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment