Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hanging Wedding Seating Charts A Nice Old Car And Driver Needed For A Wedding For Approx 1&1/2 Hrs In Tonbridge Area. Sept 07?

A Nice Old Car and Driver Needed For A Wedding For Approx 1&1/2 hrs in Tonbridge Area. Sept 07? - hanging wedding seating charts

My daughter has ever married in September this year and she and her partner were paid for almost everything myself. We buy the wedding cake for her. He asked my companion to take him to the seat (5 minutes) in his MG. It is the only car really open for all of us. Unfortunately, only 2 seats, I give away, and although this does not bother me wrong with her, I think it is a little more than a pumpkin in her dress, but she is calm and happy d "With this car.
I phone and email many car companies to explain in a marriage that only the car for about 1 & 1/2hr max. 5 minutes by car to the scene, and I dragged 1/2hr later have some pictures.
Unfortunately, everyone has a fixed cost of £ too! Some have said we have 4 hours of rental, which seems to be a waste.
Does anyone know someone who does such things as additional activity? I wish her something really special for me is affordable surprise. Thanks

3 comments:

James R said...

If you're a real fan of GM (especially if a member of the MG Owners 'Club') can, owner of Club to help. There are many classic 4-seater MG 1950 - and it could be someone willing to help.

mrs r said...

Most women do not like to do surprises whatsoever - I say!

zack said...

When he surprised by the rejection of the relationship

Post a Comment